The Logistics Museum Needs Your Support!
Dear visitors and everyone interested in seeing our exhibition:
If we think about it, our day to day lives are immersed in logistics and we all take part in the flow of goods. While for many of us, logistics is also our job. Many things, which may seem insignificant and trivial, can be of great interest to our visitors as part of our refreshed exposition. We would be glad to accept any logistics-themed and semi-related objects:
- Models of warehouse and port machinery (ship cranes, fork lifts, stacker trucks, reachstackers, ...)
- Vehicle models (vessels, railcars, trucks, ...)
- Logistics facility models (warehouses, cargo yards, ports, terminals, stores, ...)
- Tablets and nameplates from machinery (TIR tablets, hazardous cargo labels, ...)
- Warehouse and cargo handling equipment (rack storage fragments, twist locks, fittings, load hooks, cables, ...)
- Equipment used at logistics sites (old radio terminals, barcode scanners, weighing equipment, cash registers, ...)
- Printed materials (advertising and educations posters, maps, layouts, instructions, ...)
- Painting representing logistics as well as drawings, photos
- Original logistics and historical documentation (books, bills of lading, CMR, requests, RCN, ...)
- Uniforms of logistics professionals (warehousemen, dockers, ...)
The Logistics Museum will always announce news on its website related to any new exhibits and arrivals and will add a personal thank you note in the “Our friends” section on the museum’s official website.
Anyone wishing to contribute to the development of the Logistics Museum can contact us in many ways.
Thank you in advance for your support!
You can also support the museum in spirit by sending us your feedback about your visit or leave a message on our VK page.